Anyone who knows my husband knows he’s constantly making puns. Constantly. 90% of the puns don’t end up here–mostly because I don’t think about it, but also because if I took the time to write down all of his puns I’d have no time for doing things like making supper or doing laundry. There’s just that many. Also, a lot of his puns overlap.
A few weeks ago, we went to Schlitterbahn, a local water park. My husband spent an hour while we waited for our ride telling human-body themed puns. I didn’t write them down at the time, but I am now. Enjoy. Feel free to smack your head against the wall.
How many puns can you think of? Let me know what I missed!
Human Body Themed Puns
- This will be a lengthy list, but don’t worry. It won’t be weighty.
- My husband came up with a bunch of these off the top of his head.
- I have to be careful not to complement him otherwise he’ll get a big head.
- There’s no one cornea than him.
- I also have to be careful not to give him a leg up in the world. He already stands ahead of the crowd.
- He has a real eye for puns, I’ll give him that much. He can really sniff them out.
- He really nose his stuff.
- It doesn’t take long to get into it. He already has his foot in the door.
- I hope I don’t put my foot in my mouth.
- I hope you can stomach all these puns.
- If your ears start to bleed then you might kneed to head out. Staying might cost you an arm and a leg.
- I’m sure you’ll survive by the skin of your teeth.
- There was a pregnant pause while we came up with more puns.
- Its not every day that I need his help. I usually don’t have to reach far.
- Who nose how many puns he can come up with? If he keeps his chin up it won’t be difficult.
- We probably shouldn’t make two more puns. Three more on the other hand . . . . telling jokes isn’t cool.
- Coming up with puns is a hard burden to shoulder if you can stomach it.
- Coming up with puns is easy. You just have to put your back into it.
- However, anyone can knuckle under this kind of pressure.
- How many are enough? We’ll just have to eyeball it.